Nursing Programs, Careers & Leadership Roles – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Our FAQ provides plain-English answers to the most commonly asked questions of new and aspiring nurses. This section includes answers to questions about nursing schools and degrees, nursing certifications and licensing, and nursing careers and salaries. It also offers side-by-side guides that compare and contrast different nursing roles, both with each other and with other healthcare professions. Whether you’re looking to understand the basics of the nursing profession, get clarification about a particular licensure requirement, or learn the nuances of a particular specialty, this FAQ has the answers you need.
Becoming a Nurse
- How Do I Become an ER Nurse?
- How Do I Become a Flight Nurse?
- How Do I Become an ICU or Critical Care Nurse?
- How Do I Become a Labor and Delivery Nurse?
- How Do I Become a Midwife Without a Nursing Degree?
- How Do I Become a Neonatal Nurse?
- How Long Does it Take to Become a Nurse Educator?
- How Long Does it Take to Become a Nurse Executive?
- How Do I Become a Pediatric Nurse?
Nursing Schools & Degree Programs
- Are There Accelerated BSN Programs?
- Are There Accelerated MSN Programs?
- Are There Accelerated Nursing Programs?
- How Long is Schooling for a Nurse Practitioner?
- How Many Credits Do Online Accelerated BSN Programs Require?
- How Many Credits Do Online MSN Programs Require?
- What are the Online BSN Admissions Requirements?
- What are the Online MSN Admissions Requirements?
- What are the Registered Nurse (RN) Courses and Prerequisites?
- What is a Typical MSN Curriculum?